Join Jumaine Jones who will passionately pass on his knowledge and love of the game, while also addressing the vital issue of mental health.
Enjoy an afternoon of Basketball and have fun with family and friends.
Why this event matter to us:
Did you know that mental illness, stress, depression, and sadly, suicide rates are at historic highs among a unique demographic: our children?
Tragically the following stats are true:
• 19.4 MILLION children live without their biological father in the home.
• 2.5 MILLION youth cope with major depression.
• 42% of youth feel persistently sad or hopeless.
Exacerbating the situation is a lack of practical mental health solutions. Fortunately, there is a simple, affordable intervention for improving mental health among our youth: JOURNALING!
Let's INTENTIONALLY bring together former NBA Player Jumaine Jones and the Never Stop Giving Project
This partnership enables Jumaine to passionately pass on his knowledge and love of the game, while also addressing the vital issue of mental health.
About this Basketball Camp:
The Never Stop Giving Project will provide each youth with a custom 8.24 Camp 30-Day Wellness Journal.
With this journal and the accompanying app, each youth will have the opportunity to:
- Learn healthy outlets (daily journaling & breath control)
- Begin the intentional journey of discovering their purpose
- Receive foundational relationship-building tools.
- Learn from real stories of purpose (like Michael Jordan and James Naismith)
- Answer a series of guided questions, highlighting critical skills of time management and the power of intentionality.
- Earn incentives, NBA or college game tickets!
Are you looking to support a good cause?
Become a Sponsor: Fill out the form and we'll reach out within the next 72 hours.